Please contact our office at 800-952-0910 for questions, or to inquire about a title you cannot find.
Medical Law and Ethics, 6th edition$79.99
Published by Pearson (September 12, 2019) © 2020
- Bonnie F. Fremgen University of Notre Dame
New Perspectives in Healthcare Ethics: An Interdisciplinary and Crosscultural Approach$49.99
Do you teach a course that prepares students to work in the field of Allied Health and Human Services?
Topics of relevance to allied health professionals-Among these issues and topics are complementary and alternative medicine; contraception and sterilization; infertility and assisted reproduction; and surrogate motherhood; genetic testing (screening and counseling); genetic therapy; biomedical and behavioral research; and euthanasia and assisted suicide.
The book concludes with an examination of the current state of hea…View Product
Handbook of Informatics for Nurses & Healthcare Professionals$74.99
Major revisions to content and organization
- UPDATED: All chapters have been thoroughly revised to reflect the current and evolving practice of healthcare IT and informatics.
Ethical Dimensions in the Health Professions 7th Edition$86.99
- UNIQUE! Ethical decision-making process provides an organizing framework to use in making the best decisions when faced with ethical problems.
- Patient stories depict real-life situations and demonstrate the ethical decision-making process.
- Reflection boxes depict important concepts and stimulate critical thinking.
- Summary boxes highlight the most important information in each section.
- Coverage of interprofessional team decision-making reflects …
Health Law and Medical Ethics$105.99
Conversational, relevant, and engaging, HEALTH LAW AND MEDICAL ETHICS, 1/e is today’s most effective introduction to health law and medical ethics.