Current Treatment of Lower Back Pain
This course is designed to provide therapists with information and skills to provide the most effective treatment for the lower back patient in order to obtain the best possible outcomes, allowing a patient to return to their highest level of function, including ADL, work or athletic performance.
- Know where we were, where we are, and where we need to go in order to treat back patients effectively.
- Learn recent research on back pain. Understand the functional anatomy. Understand the role of the muscular system, and identify the importance of “movers” and “stabilizers.”
- Discover a different approach in the evaluation of acute and chronic back patients. Discover a different treatment philosophy based on scientific facts.
- Understand common causes of lower back pain.
- Learn how to address the local and global stabilization systems of the lower back. Recognize the importance of local/global/functional stabilization.
This course has been approved by APTA Arizona, Kansas, Georgia, South Carolina, New York, Michigan, Utah, North Carolina, Colorado, Virginia, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Nebraska, and NYSOTA for 3 CE hours.
There are no contributions yet.