Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Second Edition
The quick reference you need to prepare for any pediatric emergency medicine examination or stay abreast of the latest developments in the field
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Covering the full scope of pediatric emergency medicine, this concise, yet comprehensive, review is the perfect tool to prepare for in-training, board certification, or recertification examinations, or for use as a clinical refresher. Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts provides the essential information needed for the emergency care of children in a readily accessible manner that makes important material easy to read and remember.
Learn more in less time with:
- A convenient and efficient presentation that condenses and simplifies must-know material for maximum retention and comprehension
- High-yield facts presented in clear, easy-to-read bullets
- More than 800 board-style questions with fully explained answers
- An emphasis on key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnosis and differential, and treatment
- Content that highlights and summarizes important concepts to reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
Coverage That Spans The Entire Field of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sections Include: Cardinal Presentations; Sedation, Analgesia, and Imaging; Resuscitation; Respiratory Emergencies; Neurologic Emergencies; Infectious Emergencies; Immunologic Emergencies; Gastrointestinal Emergencies; Endocrine Emergencies; Genitourinary Emergencies; Dermatologic Emergencies; Otolaryngologic Emergencies; Ophthalmologic Emergencies; Gynecologic Emergencies; Hamatologic and Oncologic Emergencies; Non-Traumatic Bone and Joint Disorders; Toxicologic Emergencies; Psychosocial Emergencies; Emergency Medical Services and Mass Casualty Incidents; Medicolegal and Administrative Issues.