Please contact our office at 800-952-0910 for questions, or to inquire about a title you cannot find.
First Aid/CPR/AED Participant’s Manual – 2021$18.99
Learn to care for an injured or ill person using first aid, CPR and AED skills and information until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.
Often purchase with the Basic Life Support – Participant’s manual.
Population and Community Health Nursing 6th Edition$107.99
- New title, reflects the course and new edition focus on population health
- New chapter: Care of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Population (Chapter 20)
- Re-introduced chapter: Epidemiology and Population Health: this is a population-based topic that was removed in the previous edition that returns in this edition to support the population health focus of the book (Chapter 3)
- Updated Evidence Based Practice studies
- Relevant chapters updated to reflect Healthy People 2020 <…
AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, Fourth Edition$79.994th Edition1260116751 · 9781260116755© 2019 | Published: October 16, 2018
Nursing Theories: The Base for Professional Nursing Practice$79.99
Completely updated in a new edition, Nursing Theories 6/e incoporates the latest theories and research methods in nursing today. Designed as a tool to help nurses apply concepts and theories to practice, this book considers the ideas of well-known nursing theorists and relates the work of each tot he nursing process. Chapters are organized to relate the theorist’s work to the nursing metaparadigm, the nursing process, characteristics of a theory, and strengths and limitations of the theory. Some key features include:
Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 6th edition$97.99
Published by Pearson (April 2, 2019) © 2020
- Michael P. Adams
- Norman Holland Hillsborough Community College Ruskin, Florida
- Carol Quam Urban George Mason University
Wound Care CEU. 10-contact-hour continuing education course for nurses and other healthcare practitioners on wound assessment, treatment, and management for patients with acute and chronic wounds in various clinical settings. Bestseller course!
Resident Readiness Emergency Medicine$73.991st Edition0071780394 · 9780071780391© 2014 | Published: March 25, 2014
Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner: Self-Assessment and Exam Review$69.991st Edition0071834397 · 9780071834391© 2016 | Published: August 25, 2016
Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN): Self-Assessment and Exam Review$84.991st Edition1259587142 · 9781259587146© 2017 | Published: December 14, 2016
Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification: Self-Assessment and Exam Review$69.991st Edition1260031373 · 9781260031379© 2019 | Published: October 31, 2018
AACN Essentials of Progressive Care Nursing, Fourth Edition$79.994th Edition1260116735 · 9781260116731© 2019 | Published: October 18, 2018
Critical Care Nursing DeMYSTiFieD, Second Edition$29.992nd Edition1260440877 · 9781260440874© 2021 | Published: June 24, 2021
Successful Transition to Practice: A Guide for the New Nurse Practitioner$61.991st Edition1260452379 · 9781260452372© 2021 | Published: February 10, 2021
Essentials of Nursing Informatics, 7th Edition$79.997th Edition1260456781 · 9781260456783© 2021 | Published: December 22, 2020
AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, Fifth Edition$71.995th Edition1264269889 · 9781264269884© 2024 | Published: August 11, 2023
The Ultimate Guide to Getting into Nursing School$31.991st Edition0071477802 · 9780071477802© 2008 | Published: October 5, 2007
Clinician’s Guide to Surgical Care$108.991st Edition0071478973 · 9780071478977© 2008 | Published: May 19, 2008
McGraw-Hill Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests$44.991st Edition0071481524 · 9780071481526© 2008 | Published: October 8, 2007
New Nurse’s Survival Guide$34.991st Edition0071592865 · 9780071592864© 2010 | Published: November 20, 2009
IV Therapy Demystified$25.991st Edition0071496785 · 9780071496780© 2008 | Published: December 20, 2007
Schaum’s Outline of Pathophysiology$23.991st Edition0071623698 · 9780071623698© 2010 | Published: August 20, 2010
Schaum’s Outline of Medical-Surgical Nursing$24.991st Edition0071625054 · 9780071625050© 2012 | Published: August 8, 2011
Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified, Third Edition$32.993rd Edition1259861813 · 9781259861819© 2019 | Published: October 25, 2018
McGraw-Hill Nurses Drug Handbook, Seventh Edition$27.997th Edition0071799427 · 9780071799423© 2013 | Published: April 25, 2013
Nurse Management Demystified$19.991st Edition007147241X · 9780071472418© 2007 | Published: October 23, 2006
Diet Therapy in Advanced Practice Nursing$34.991st Edition0071771484 · 9780071771481© 2013 | Published: October 7, 2013
Case Files Geriatrics$59.991st Edition007177078X · 9780071770781© 2014 | Published: January 29, 2014
Dosage Calculations and Basic Math for Nurses Demystified, Second Edition$27.992nd Edition0071849688 · 9780071849685© 2015 | Published: April 17, 2015
Schaum’s Outline of Critical Care Nursing$34.991st Edition0071789928 · 9780071789929© 2013 | Published: April 16, 2013
EMS Respiratory Emergency Management DeMYSTiFieD$32.991st Edition0071820833 · 9780071820837© 2014 | Published: January 14, 2014
Maternal-Newborn Nursing DeMYSTiFieD: A Self-Teaching Guide$32.991st Edition0071609148 · 9780071609142© 2010 | Published: May 11, 2010
Pediatric Nursing Demystified$32.991st Edition0071609156 · 9780071609159© 2010 | Published: November 20, 2009
Schaum’s Outline of Maternal-Newborn Nursing$26.991st Edition0071623612 · 9780071623612© 2012 | Published: July 17, 2012
Schaum’s Outline of Pediatric Nursing$19.991st Edition0071623868 · 9780071623865© 2011 | Published: August 24, 2010
Schaum’s Outline of Psychiatric Nursing$23.991st Edition0071623647 · 9780071623643© 2011 | Published: October 26, 2010
ACP Manual of Critical Care$142.991st Edition0071605657 · 9780071605656© 2009 | Published: August 26, 2008
Kelly’s Dimensions of Professional Nursing, Tenth Edition$57.9910th Edition0071740996 · 9780071740999© 2011 | Published: March 24, 2011
The Nursing Experience: Trends, Challenges, and Transitions, Fifth Edition$64.995th Edition0071458263 · 9780071458269© 2006 | Published: December 13, 2005
Clinical Nursing Skills: A Concept-Based Approach, Volume III$121.99
Hallmark features of this title
Hundreds of nursing skills
- Students learn to execute 275 major skills with nearly 250 minor skills embedded in them. They also learn how to delegate, educate patients and individualize patient care.
- The skills support concepts in Volumes I and II. In each chapter of Volume III, skills appear in subgroups reflecting the sequence of skill performance.
- Common guidelines are presented for each skill, such as equipment needed and safety, age and…
Nursing Assistant, The 6th Edition$60.99
Hallmark features of this title
Step-by-step skills training
- Rationales for all 73 step-by-step procedures provide the “why” behind patient-care actions.
- A Nursing Process: Report to the RN feature throughout chapters reinforces the importance of reporting observations and concerns to the supervising RN.
- Age-specific considerations meet Joint Commission requirements. They address the physical, mental and psychosocial needs of patients at all stages of life.
Clinical Skills Manual for Maternity and Pediatric Nursing$46.99
- UPDATED: An all-in-one, easy-to-use reference for maternal-newborn and pediatric nursing skills that combines content from the Clinical Skills Manual for Maternal & Child Nursing Care and the Clinical Skills Manual for Pediatric Nursing.
- UPDATED: More than 150 skills reflect the latest evidence and most up-to-date nursing techniques.
- The time-out procedure is now included in Chapter 1, “Protective Methods.”
- UPDATED: External fetal monitoring content is now included before NST a…
Maternal & Child Nursing Care$135.99
Personalize learning with MyNursingLab®
MyNursingLab is an an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students in the Maternal/Newborn Nursing course and improve results. Its guided learning path is proven to help students think like a nurse as they move beyond memorization to true understanding through application.
- Improve students’ clinical reasoning. Clinical Decision-Making Cases ask students to identify clinically-salient patient information and make informed decisions at key moment…
Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing 6th Edition$74.99
Fully updated, revised, and expanded, the new edition of Legal and Ethical Issues in …
Becoming Influential: A Guide for Nurses$41.99
Still the only book of its kind, this intensely practical text helps nurses build the skills they need to gain and use influence throughout their entire careers. This second edition is updated throughout with new information on nursing, health care, and technology – including social media. Readable, timely, and upbeat, BECOMING INFLUENTIAL: A GUIDE FOR NURSES teaches through real-life examples, offering proven advice for using influence to solve many contemporary workplace problems. Self-assessments help readers evaluate their current organizational …
Nursing Process and Critical Thinking 5th Edition$55.99
This innovative text uses concrete examples and hands-on exercises to help students clearly understand and apply the steps of the nursing process to today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. Moving beyond step-by-step instructions, NURSING PROCESS AND CRITICAL THINKING, 5/e encourages readers to think about each part of the nursing process and use critical thinking to make better clinical decisions. KEY FEATURES: Balancing practical and conceptual aspects of the nursing process, this edition includes an expanded interactiv…
Strategies for Theory Construction in Nursing$83.99
Applications to nursing practice, then and now
- A chapter on the theory-practice relationship covers key topics in modern nursing, such as practice-based knowledge and informatics.
- An overview chapter on historical trends in U.S. nursing theory addresses levels of theory, global perspectives on theory development, and population- and domain-specific theories.
Pearson Nursing Diagnosis Handbook 11th Edition$55.99
- UPDATED: Gives nurses the newest and most authoritative information for effective diagnosis. Reflects the latest NANDA diagnoses—adding 25 new NANDA-I diagnoses for 2015-2017 and removing 7 that NANDA has declared obsolete.
- UPDATED: Prepares nurses to utilize the latest research- and evidence-based information on nursing interventions and outcomes. Nursing Intervention Classification (NIC) interventions reflect the continuing work of the Iowa Interventions Project. Updated Nursing Outcome Classification (NOC) outcomes are includ…
Medical-Surgical Nursing Care 4th Ed$93.99
Medical-Surgical Nursing Care, Fourth Edition gives students an in-depth understanding of the common diseases and disorders that affect adult patients.It provides a strong foundation for caring by emphasizing pathophysiology, nursing care, and patient teaching. The material in Nursing Care is presented in an easily-accessible format with streamlined content and a clear writing style that makes it easy for students to absorb information. Study aids throughout the text also help students focus less…
High-Acuity Nursing 7th Edition$102.99
New and updated features of this title
Content updates, across all chapters
- NEW: A new chapter on palliative care and end-of-life issues has been added.
- NEW: New features addressing quality, safety and genetic considerations have been added where appropriate.
- UPDATED: All chapters have been updated, and many have been reorganized and expanded.
- REVISED: NCLEX®-style post-tests have been revised to reflect content changes.
- REVISED: Emerging Evidence box…
Foundations of Nursing Research$74.99
- UPDATED: Helps students clearly understand both the elements of the research process and the types of research studies. Excerpts from recent nursing research studies conducted by nurses in the U.S. and around the world clearly illustrate various aspects of the research process.
- UPDATED: Details evidence-based practice and ways to promote applications to nursing. Chapter 2 provides an overview of evidence-based practice (EBP). Chapter 3 introduces the reader to ways in which EBP can be promoted.
Child Health Nursing, Updated Edition 3rd Ed$110.99
Hallmark features of this title
A foundation of clinical knowledge
Clinical manifestations tables in each chapter summarize the relationship between pathophysiology and clinical manifestations, as well as relevant therapies.
As They Grow features in most systems chapters show A&P differences of a child’s developing body.
Health promotion features in each systems chapter emphasize health maintenance for children, including those with c…
Skills in Clinical Nursing$93.99
Consistency and accessibility are essential to student success in the Fundamentals of Nursing course. With its clear, approachable, writing style, Skills in Clinical Nursing sets the foundation for nursing excellence. It provides detailed procedures on the most relevant skills performed by nurses as they enter practice. It includes all common variations and is organized from the simplest to the most complex. This edition has been revised and updated to reflect current practice, responding to extensive feedback from clinical nurses, market surve…
Pathophysiology with ‘Nursing Reviews & Rationales$39.99
Hallmark features of this title
Extensive practice opportunities, updated for the 2016 NCLEX-RN Test Plan
Pre- and post-chapter tests with comprehensive rationales assess students’ mastery of chapter material following review and study.
Practice-to-Pass exercises stimulate critical thinking and reinforce chapter content.
Real clinical scenarios
Critical-thinking case studies at the end of each…
Pharmacology with Nursing Reviews & Rationales$37.99
Complete update reflecting the 2016 NCLEX-¿RN® Test Plan
- A comprehensive yet concentrated outline of pharmacology prepares students to master all related content on the 2016 NCLEX-RN exam.
- Revised chapter learning objectives, NCLEX® alerts, and a glossary of key terms target concepts likely to be tested on the 2016 NCLEX-RN exam.
- A refreshed set of test-taking strategies provides dozens of techniques to help students improve their chances of success …
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Participant’s Manual$69.99
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version.This manual includes concepts covered in the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support course.
Advanced Life Support Participant’s Manual$59.99
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version. This manual includes concepts covered in the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support course.
CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructors Kit$92.99
The new CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructor’s Kit contains all the program materials that an instructor needs to teach the CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers course.
Nurse Assistant Training Textbook$99.99
Designed for use in the Nurse Assistant Training program, this textbook includes the knowledge and skills needed to provide quality basic-level nursing care for individuals in long-term and other healthcare settings.
First Aid for Severe Trauma Participant Handbook$18.99
The First Aid for Severe Trauma Handbook presents the basic knowledge and skills needed to respond appropriately to life-threatening bleeding.
Responding to Emergencies: Comprehensive First Aid/CPR/AED Textbook$104.99
The textbook facilitates learning and understanding of the knowledge and skills required to effectively respond to emergency situations.
Emergency Medical Response Textbook, (EA) Rev. 12/17$139.99
The text is designed as the primary source of technical information for participants and instructors. It includes key terms, learning objectives, critical facts and scenarios to test knowledge and decision-making skills.
Basic Life Support Participant’s Manual$22.99
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version. Includes all foundational concepts covered in the American Red Cross Basic Life Support course.
Medical-Surgical Nursing with ‘Nursing Reviews & Rationales’$65.99
New! Access to Pearson Test Prep, a new online practice resource
- New – Students can study with hundreds of NCLEX-style questions and detailed rationales on their computer or any mobile device.
- New – Detailed reporting features identify where students are struggling so they can focus on improving in those areas.
- New – Students can easily customize their practice exams to work on specific topics, types of questions, and areas of difficulty.
Mental Health Nursing with Nursing Reviews & Rationales$32.99
Nurse’s Drug Guide 2023 1st Edition$36.99
NEW: The new edition features 15 new monographs for drugs recently approved by the FDA.
Handbook of Informatics for Nurses & Healthcare Professionals$74.99
Major revisions to content and organization
- UPDATED: All chapters have been thoroughly revised to reflect the current and evolving practice of healthcare IT and informatics.
HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination$85.99
- HESI Hint
- boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Over 1,000 practice questions for the NCLEX on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats to provide a testing experience similar to the HESI Exit and NCLEX exams.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enable you to easily search for various review topics.
- Clinical judgment study questions and tables with rationales rei…
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination 8th Edition$69.99
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question provide clues for analyzing and selecting the correct answer.
- Comprehensive rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- Chapters organized by Client Needs reflect the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Evolve companion website includes more than 6,000 questions with robust study and self-testing options.
- A 75-question pre-test generates a study calendar to guide your exam prep…
Strategies for Student Success on the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Test Items$61.99
- Next Generation NCLEX®–style practice questions of all types are illustrated through stand-alone case studies and unfolding case studies directed toward each of the six cognitive skills.
- Detailed test-taking strategy for each question provides clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model (NCJMM) is included throughout with case scenarios that integrate the six clinical judgment cognitive skills.
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment$54.99
- Management-of-care focus addresses the emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment in the NCLEX-RN® Examination.
- Three-part organization first establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises with scenarios of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- Part One: Introduction provides a concise foundation and practical guidelines for making prioritization, delegation, …
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination 8th Edition$77.99
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-ma…
Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistants 7th Edition$76.99
- Clear, easy-to-read style is supplemented with hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations.
- More than 75 step-by-step procedures are divided into pre-procedure, procedure, and post-procedure sections for easier learning.
- Focus on PRIDE boxes emphasize personal and professional responsibility, rights and respect, independence and social interaction, delegation and teamwork, and ethics and laws, helping you promote dignity and pride in the person being cared for, his or h…
Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistants 7th Edition$47.99
- Wide variety of exercises reinforces your understanding of important concepts with matching, multiple-choice, labeling, fill-in-the-blank, and case study questions, plus crossword puzzles.
- Competency Evaluation Review section includes a review of content, review questions for all key topics, skills evaluation, and more.
- Two practice examinations help you study for the written certification exam.
- Procedure Checklists help you prepare for the demonstration portion…
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Edition$78.99
- 61 patient problem care plans include the most common/important patient problems, providing the building blocks for you to create your own individualized care plans.
- 164 disorder care plans cover virtually every common medical-surgical condition, organized by body system.
- Patient problem care plan format includes a definition/explanation of the diagnosis, related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions.
- Disorder care p…
Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby’s Textbook for Nursing Assistants$48.99
© @Home Prep 2002 - 2023 | A Division of Stautzenberger College0
- Competency Evaluation Review provides content review, quizzes, and sample exams to help you prepare for certification.
- A wide variety of exercises, including matching, multiple-choice, labeling, crosswords, and mini case studies, reinforce learning.
- Procedure checklists prepare you for the skills demonstration portion of the certification exam.