Please contact our office at 800-952-0910 for questions, or to inquire about a title you cannot find.
Video: Treatment Exercises for the Upper Extremities$30.99
Video Package: Treatment Exercises for the Upper and Lower Extremities$50.99
Four videos covering exercises for the knee, shoulder, upper kinetic, and lower extremity.
Video: Treatment Exercises for the Lower Extremity$30.99
Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists and Movement Professionals 4th Edition$92.99
- Revolutionary approach to the study of human anatomy provides a holistic map of myoanatomy to help improve the outcomes of physical therapies that are traditionally used to manage pain and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Relevant theory descriptions are applied to all common types of movement, posture analysis, and physical treatment modalities.
- Intuitive content organization allows students to reference the concept quickly or gain a more detailed understanding of any given area according to …
Wound Care CEU. 10-contact-hour continuing education course for nurses and other healthcare practitioners on wound assessment, treatment, and management for patients with acute and chronic wounds in various clinical settings. Bestseller course!
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Participant’s Manual$69.99
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version.This manual includes concepts covered in the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support course.
Advanced Life Support Participant’s Manual$59.99
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version. This manual includes concepts covered in the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support course.
CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructors Kit$92.99
The new CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructor’s Kit contains all the program materials that an instructor needs to teach the CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers course.
Goodman and Snyder’s Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists$124.99
- UNIQUE! Five-step screening model is systems- and symptoms-based, and follows the standards for competency established by the American Physical Therapy Association, covering past medical history, risk factor assessment, clinical presentation, associated signs and symptoms, and review of symptoms.
- UNIQUE! Case studies are based on clinical experience and give real-world examples of how to integrate screening information into the diagnostic process and when to treat or refer.
Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy$144.99
- Evidence-based content reflects the latest research in the field and incorporates the use of ICF.
- Material uses best practices defined by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Clinical tips provide real-world hints and suggestions from practicing clinicians.
Pierson and Fairchild’s Principles & Techniques of Patient Care 7th Edition$136.99
- Content based on the World Health Organization’s ICF model (International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health) — the model currently endorsed by the APTA and AOTA — ensures you are referencing the most current theories and practice guidelines of physical and occupational therapy.
- More than 800 full-color photographs illustrate the concepts and techniques used in the assessment and management of patients in the rehabilitation setting.
- Procedure boxes include clea…
Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System$137.99
- More than 900 high-quality illustrations provide you with the visual accompaniments you need to comprehend the material.
- Clinical Connections boxes at the end of each chapter in Sections II through IV highlight or expand upon a particular clinical concept associated with the kinesiology covered in the chapter.
- Special Focus boxes interspersed throughout the text provide numerous clinical examples that demonstrate why kinesiologic information is needed.
- Critical thin…
Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections$179.99© 2014 | Published: Feb…View Product
Physical Therapy Case Files, Sports$70.99© 2016 | Published: October 28, 2015
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation$120.99
Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment, Second Edition$135.99© 2019 | Published: May 14, 2019
National Physical Therapy Exam and Review$95.99© 2019 | Published: November 28, 2018
PHARMACOLOGY FOR THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST, SECOND EDITION$135.99© 2020 | Published: November 19, 2019
Musculoskeletal Interventions: Techniques for Therapeutic Exercise, Fourth Edition$135.99© 2021 | Published: July 19, 2021
Dutton’s Introduction to Physical Therapy and Patient Skills, Second Edition$135.99© 2021 | Published: September 16, 2020
Principles of Rehabilitation Medicine: Case-Based Board Review$138.99
With 1050+ practice case-based questions, this self-testing guide covers all the core concepts needed to study for the ABPMR exam
Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide, Fourth Edition$95.99
“This book is a tremendous asset for students and residents learning to develop their diagnostic skills. It can also be useful as a refresher for established clinicians when the more common diagnoses are not the cause of a patient’s complaints.”
An engaging case-based approach to learning the diagnostic process in internal medicine
Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation$511.99
Over 750 illustrations with over 200 new for the 4th edition and 5 new appendices. Each chapter is updated with a series of multiple-choice questions, complete with detailed answers and references to other hand therapy resources.